In the 1970s, wedding head table backdrops were often decorated with colorful flower arrangements, macramé hangings, and beaded curtains. The use of natural materials such as wood, wicker, and rattan was also popular. Some couples opted for a more bohemian look, incorporating tapestries, dreamcatchers, and candles. The use of disco balls and metallic accents was also common, adding a touch of glamour to the backdrop. Overall, the 70s wedding head table backdrop was a reflection of the era's free-spirited and eclectic style.
About This Product:
Customizable design for personalized touc:Our 70's wedding head table backdrop is fully customizable to meet your specific needs. You can choose the color, size, and style of the flower ball or stand to match your wedding theme. This allows you to add a personalized touch to your wedding decor and make it unique.
High-quality silk material for a realistic loo:Our artificial flowers are made of high-quality silk material that looks and feels like real flowers. The flowers are carefully crafted to mimic the natural beauty of real flowers, making them a perfect choice for wedding decorations.
Versatile use for different occasion:Our flower balls and stands are not limited to weddings only. They can be used for various occasions such as DIY weddings, parties, home decor, hotels, and even Christmas. This makes them a versatile decoration option that can be used all year round.
Durable foam base for stabilit:Our flower balls and stands come with a durable foam base that provides stability and prevents them from toppling over. This ensures that your decorations remain intact throughout the event, giving you peace of mind.
Free shipping and wholesale options availabl:We offer free shipping on all our products, making it easier for you to get your hands on our beautiful flower decorations. We also offer wholesale options for those who want to purchase in bulk, making it a cost-effective option for event planners and wedding decorators.
|Type||Wedding table centerpieces|
|style||wedding flower centerpieces|
|kind||Road cited flower ball|
|material||silk flower with foam base|
|package||1 pcs flower ball or 1 pcs flower stand|
|festival 1||Christmas/New year/Wedding/Easter/Valentines's day|
|festival 2||hanksgiving day/ party/Mother's day/Father's day/Earth day|
|festival 3||Back to school/Earth day/Graduation/Event/Other|
|Wholsesales||Wholesales flower available|
1. The artificial flowers may not be securely attached to the backdrop, causing them to fall off during transportation or installation. To solve this, ensure that the flowers are properly secured with strong adhesive or wire.
2. The colors of the flowers may fade or change over time due to exposure to sunlight or other environmental factors. To prevent this, use high-quality artificial flowers that are designed to resist fading and discoloration.
3. The backdrop may be too heavy or difficult to install, causing it to sag or fall over. To avoid this, use lightweight materials and ensure that the backdrop is properly supported and anchored.
4. The flowers may be too large or bulky, making it difficult to transport or store the backdrop. To address this, choose flowers that are appropriately sized and consider using detachable components that can be easily assembled and disassembled.
5. The backdrop may not be suitable for all types of venues or events, such as those with limited space or specific decor requirements. To address this, consider offering customizable options that can be tailored to meet the needs of different clients.
6. The artificial flowers may not look realistic or may appear cheap and low-quality, which can detract from the overall aesthetic of the backdrop. To solve this, use high-quality materials and ensure that the flowers are arranged in a way that looks natural and visually appealing.
1. Retro Flower Garland: A flower garland made of artificial flowers in bright and bold colors that were popular in the 70s. This garland can be used to decorate the head table backdrop and add a touch of retro charm to the wedding decor.
2. Macrame Wall Hanging: A macrame wall hanging in earthy tones can be used as a backdrop for the head table. The intricate knots and patterns of the macrame will add texture and depth to the decor, while the neutral colors will complement the retro flower garland.
3. Vintage Candle Holders: Vintage candle holders in brass or copper finish can be used to add a warm and cozy ambiance to the head table. The candlelight will create a romantic atmosphere and the vintage look will fit perfectly with the 70s theme.
4. Boho Table Runner: A boho table runner in a natural material like jute or burlap can be used to add a rustic touch to the head table. The runner can be adorned with artificial flowers and greenery to tie in with the overall decor.
5. Hanging Planters: Hanging planters with artificial plants can be used to add a pop of greenery to the head table backdrop. The plants will add a fresh and natural element to the decor, while the hanging design will create a unique and eye-catching display.
6. Disco Ball: A disco ball can be used to add a fun and playful element to the head table decor. The reflective surface of the disco ball will create a dazzling display of light and color, adding a touch of disco fever to the 70s theme.
As an artificial flower decorations product development expert, I would recommend the following four features for a 70's wedding head table backdrop:
1. Vibrant Colors: The 70's were known for their bold and bright color palettes, so incorporating vibrant colors into the artificial flower decorations would be a great way to capture the essence of the era. Colors like orange, yellow, and green would be perfect for this type of backdrop.
2. Large Blooms: Another hallmark of 70's style is the use of large, oversized blooms. Incorporating large flowers like sunflowers, daisies, and dahlias would help to create a dramatic and eye-catching backdrop that would be perfect for a wedding head table.
3. Retro Accents: To really capture the 70's vibe, it would be fun to incorporate some retro accents into the artificial flower decorations. For example, adding some vintage-inspired ribbon or lace to the backdrop would be a great way to give it a nostalgic feel.
4. Versatility: Finally, it's important to make sure that the artificial flower decorations are versatile enough to be used in a variety of settings. While they may be designed specifically for a 70's wedding head table backdrop, they should also be able to be used in other settings, such as photo backdrops or event decor. This will help to ensure that they are a worthwhile investment for customers.
Tip 1: Regular Cleaning - Artificial flower decorations should be cleaned regularly to maintain their appearance. Dust and dirt can accumulate on the flowers and leaves, making them look dull and lifeless. Use a soft-bristled brush or a cloth to gently wipe the flowers and leaves. Avoid using water or any cleaning solution as it can damage the flowers.
Tip 2: Avoid Direct Sunlight - Artificial flowers can fade and lose their color when exposed to direct sunlight. Therefore, it is important to keep them away from windows or any other sources of direct sunlight. If you want to display them near a window, use curtains or blinds to filter the sunlight.
Tip 3: Store Properly - When not in use, artificial flower decorations should be stored properly to prevent damage. Keep them in a cool, dry place away from moisture and heat. You can also use a storage box or a plastic bag to protect them from dust and dirt.
Tip 4: Repair and Replace - Over time, artificial flowers may get damaged or lose their shape. It is important to repair or replace them to maintain the overall appearance of the decoration. You can use a hot glue gun to fix any loose petals or leaves. If a flower is beyond repair, replace it with a new one to keep the decoration looking fresh and vibrant.